Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The thought process

So we are in the big red Subur*bus today and a commercial comes on for S!x F!ags ammusement park. This naturally got the BP & T1 discussing the fact that they wanted to go there and when could we go. The conversation went of for a couple of minutes with me trying to put them off with vague answers.

I then hear T2 chime in, rather matter-of-factly, "Well, I just want to go to F!ve F!ags because that's what I am...five."

I just had to smile and chuckle to myself. Makes perfect sense to me, buddy. I love that kid :0)


Another bit of astounding knowledge came out last night at the dinner table. The three boys take great pride in belching and in passing that skill on to LP. This, by the way, is not something that I encourage but what are you gonna do? They burp for real and then she fake burps after them. I had stepped out of the room for a moment and when I came back to the kitchen I overhear the following conversation between T3 (3.5) and LP (2 on Sat)

T3 "Do it again M-M"

LP (insert burp sound)

T3 "again" (giggling hysterically)

LP (again, complying)

T3 "one more time, M-M"

LP (she does)

T3 "OK, now you are a boy!!!"

Lord help me LOL!!