Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Need a name - HELP!!

So camping is out and boating is in. Yep, The Man got it in his head that a boat was the family fun that we should be having. When he gets something in his head, he doesn't rest until the job is done. Lucky me, I guess that's why he proposed on the first date ;0) (for real just 6 weeks later LOL).

ANYWAY, we are now the proud owners of a boat. Yes, we will be taking the five little fishes out on the water in a speedboat (am I possibly nuts??) The pop-up camper went in the paper last Thursday and we sold it to the first person who called on Monday!!

I have been given the honor of naming the boat. Needless to say, I would like it to be clever. Any ideas from those creative minds out there would be welcome.

3 comments:

The McFamily said...

Just my opinion...but I think boats should be named for women. Call me old fashioned. Maybe
"Merin Kate"
Get it....M, E and K!

Jessica said...

Michelle and I came up with " The Five Blessings" I so tried to come up with something that combined the kids names but it would not come together.

Kristin said...

"Full Hands & Hearts"