Thursday, April 12, 2007

WOOOHOOOO, I got tagged

I finally figured out what a "meme" is. For the longest time I thought it had to do with the French word "Meme". Someone smack me in the head, please!!


3 Things I am scared of:
Being attacked
drowning
Something happening to my family


3 Things that make me laugh:
My kids
My friends
Reba (the show)


3 Things I Love:
My family
God
Food


3 Things I Hate:
the smell of the dog's food
Confrontation
When people mock God


3 things I don't understand:
Why tolerance is good only if it incorporates (the universal) your views
People who believe Jesus was just a regular man
Why the one rule the kids have about the backyard is the one rule the consistantly break (well, I understand it, it just drives me nuts LOL)


3 things on my desk:
pictures of the kids
bill paying stuff

My camera printer

3 Things I am Doing Right Now:
Typing these very words
Listening to Seth play with his LeapPad (Cars program)
Thinking about what scrapping prep I need to get done tonight to go to my friend's tomorrow


3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
"See the USA in my Chevrolet" (we have a Suburbus)
Become a grandmother
Betotally content with my body image


3 Things I Can Do:
Remember any date you tell me
multi-task (when the Spirit moves LOL)
Organize


3 Things I Can't Do:
Impersonations
Keep this desk cleaned off
Sleep with something on my feet


3 Things You Should Listen To:
God
Your children, meaning don't ignore them

Your elders

3 Things You Should Never Listen To:
Insults
Anyone telling you that you are not good enough
Temptation


3 Things I’d Like To Learn:
To really play the piano (not hunting and pecking with one hand)
How to not eat when stressed or bored
To not feel inferior to others by assuming their thoughts about me


3 Favorite Foods:
Ice Cream
Popcorn
Homemade pizza


3 Shows I Watched As A Kid:
Cosby Show
Family Ties
Growing Pains


OK, I now tag Linda, Suzanne & Michelle

No comments: