Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So I decided to move, too

I decided to make the change to a different blogging place, too. I don't really know where this will take me or how exactly I'll use it. I hope that however I use it, those who read it will get a glimpse of who I am and who I am intended to be. But I guess the first thing I have to do is actually write something LOL.

Hope you all had a blessed Easter. If you haven't already seen these, here are some pics of our Easter Sunday.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v469/latronica4/Easter07/

Blessings

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Woohoo!!! Welcome to Blogger! Also I LOVE THE PICS!

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Kate, I love the Easter pics. Thanks so much for the comment on my Easter entry, we are so happy we get to share a very special birthday with Seth.

Jessica said...

You kids are so sweet. Welcome to blogger. It is so much easier to use thank blogcrap ;)

Amy said...

Welcome Kate! Glad you moved over! Your family is gorgeous!

Jen C. said...

Welcome to Blogger. Lovely looking family!