Monday, April 30, 2007

Name "stuff"

I made some nickname changes. I figured in light of the boat thing and other topics near and dear to my heart, DH and I would have new handles on here. He is The Captain and I am First Mate. I am not sure what all the kids will be. I am trying to get creative and do more nautical things but for now they will be BP (Big Princess), T1 (Thing 1), T2 (Thing 2), T3 (Thing 3) & LP (Little Princess).

In terms of the boat - thanks for your suggestions. I was thinking along the same lines in trying to incorporate all of the names or something about blessings, etc. Suzanne, really thought your idea was clever (loved the name!) but I KNOW that all I will hear is "how come you didn't use my name?" "Why is E's name on the boat?" and so on and so on LOL.

Here are my top choices (final say by discussion with The Captain). What do you think?

Sea of Love
Sea of Blessings
The Overflow (many meanings behind this one)
Lucky 7
7 Wonders

3 comments:

Jen C. said...

I like Lucky 7 myself. Hope you don't have any more kids though, or you'd have to buy a new boat.

Amy said...

I like 7 Wonders the best.

Jessica said...

7 Wonders or Sea of Blessings